BASE STRUCTURES AND PANEL MOUNTING
· Our Bases or mounting systems for photovoltaic solar installations offer solutions for installation of solar systems on roof, floor and poles both in residential and commercial applications. Our products are made with the best materials to ensure a long life of the system. Designed to withstand wind speeds of up to 250 km / h, mounting structures for solar panels are designed to resist no matter where you are. Our systems adapt to any scenario or customer need ..
· Mounting Bases for Solar Panels in Floor
The mounting structures for solar panels for floor are built with high strength and durability materials. In order to reduce installation costs, the bases for solar panels for floor are designed to be easily combined with galvanized steel pipe (included as an additional complement), with which a durable structure can be created quickly.
· The mounting system for floor panels is extremely versatile, allowing you to do from small photovoltaic solar systems to large-scale installations. In addition, it is sufficiently robust to adapt to a wide variety of sites and terrains allowing the installer to use different types of bases such as concrete pillars and prefabricated blocks.
Mounting Structures for Solar Panel
Mounting structures for solar panels for poles offer three different mounting options, each designed to better suit each application from lighting and remote telephones to agricultural facilities and large-scale solar plants. These options include mounting on the pole, side mounting to the pole and side assembly with a single arm. Each option comes in a wide range of sizes to fit the photovoltaic solar panel you are using. To reduce installation costs, the mounting bases for pole solar panels are designed to be easily combined with galvanized steel pipe (not included).
Assembly Structures for Solar Panel
Mounting structures for solar panels on roofs are reliable, intuitive, versatile and quick to install. Our bases for solar panels include all the necessary components to realize almost any installation in residential and commercial roofs without concerning the type of roof and its inclination besides being compatible with a great variety of photovoltaic solar panels (solar modules). The mounting structures are made of aluminum and allow a greater distance between anchoring points allowing to reduce the number of penetrations required thus reducing installation costs.
· The roof mounting system allows installations on both inclined ceilings and flat roofs and can be used for small and large-scale systems. If you wish, we have optional extensions that will allow you to tilt up to 45 °.
· Assembly Structures for Solar Panel
The mounting structures for solar panels for flat roofs consists of 3 main parts, it is easy to learn and even faster to install. These mounting bases for panels use concrete bricks (not included) as ballast to keep the system in place even in windy areas.
· Our engineers, in collaboration with one of the main testing laboratories in wind tunnels, worked on designing a system that minimizes the amount of ballast required, thus minimizing installation costs and the amount of weight on the roof.